Linggo, Agosto 28, 2011

15-30-45 combo in Greenhills

"Alam ko na ang combination ko!" Sabi ni Bert, pagkatapos ng aming spa session. "Tatandaan ko na rin ang name ng aking 'therapist'." Mine was Ms. Nina, a girl just over 5", but hell, her frame belies her strength--ang galing pumiga at mag-massage ng tension points/lamig then they'll soothe the muscle for a more relaxed state.


I've been to different spas and massage parlors (without the extra service, syempre), but somehow, I always compare these massage/therapy sessions with Four Leaf Spa. While I was lying down, splashed with oil and enjoying all the busy strokes of petit Ms. Nina, I suddenly thought of writing this experience.


For one, I had a difficult time Googling spas which meet my standards, to wit:
1. VERY CLEAN
2. reasonable price--so if I'm satisfied with the service, I can give the therapist a competitive tip. Haha
3. accessible--I don't own a car nor can drive so this is a must
4. strong yet soothing strokes
5. will not make me teary-eyed due to strong peppermint/aroma scents--parang may vicks-sa-mata experience


These Four Leaf Spa therapists and employees are congenial and patient with all our meticulous requests, hence the combo: 15min spent massaging our heads, 30min to our calloused and tired feet, 45min on the body. Their signature service, well, the Four Leaf Signature, is a Swedish-Shiatsu technique, which I strongly recommend to those who are looking for a relaxing and stress-relieving therapy. Marami din silang other combos to suit your needs. 


Will post the pictures (hopefully with caption) I've taken later to show and share the look of their amenities, and of course, their price list. For now, I'm sure going to have an enjoyable sleep, thanks to our favorite 15-30-45 combo!:)









2 komento:

  1. I think we should write more, you especially about all your lamyerdas and gastronomic adventures (tama ba)..

    Then I decided that I will write more as well.

    Let's do this!

    kahit tayong dalawa lang ang nagbabasa hahaha..

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I completely forgot about this! Haha! Fine, let's do it!

    TumugonBurahin